A siren alarm can very effectively complement a home security device. The siren will give up a burglar and force him to immediately leave your home without taking anything. Here’s how to complete your security device with a siren.
Supplies to use:
- Electrical equipment – hardware
- Wire nuts
- Wire cutter
1. Determine the best place for your siren. Protect it against the weather to prevent malfunction, just inside the main entrance, for example.
2. Before installation, turn off the electricity without fail.
3. Install the sirens by following the instructions.
4. Connect all wiring of your siren to the console.
5. Test your installation. Ask a friend to help and make sure that the siren proves to be a deterrent.
Tips and warnings:
As with all electrical installations, check the power of the system before making changes.
How to Install a Telephone Handset on a Security System at Home?
When you install an alarm system for your home, the phone dialer is a very interesting addition. It allows you to automatically dial numbers of friends, family and even services such as firefighters or PC security. It allows you to protect yourself against possible intruders.
Stages of completion:
1. First check whether your alarm system is compatible with the installation of your telephone dialer. They are often originally equipped with sirens.
2. Determine whether you can easily connect the system with your phone line or if you need any other adaptation.
3. Then connect your phone line to the control panel of your alarm system. The procedure may vary depending on your installation.
4. According to the instructions, schedule the numbers you wish to contact in case of intrusion. Choose one or more friends, a family member and the police.
5. Test these numbers.
Tips and warnings:
The installation of a system call numbers is a plus for your alarm system.
Warning: check with the police in your neighborhood to see if you can use their numbers and whether or not they have a dedicated number for this type of service.
How to Install a Wireless Motion Detector?
One of the best ways to prevent burglars from return to your home is to use a motion detector. If someone passes through its detection field, it can turn one or more projectors, make a sound warning (siren), or send you a sms alert. This easily installable alarm system with motion detector will ensure your nights to be peaceful.
1. Before installation, disconnect power from the circuit breaker.
2. Determine all the places you want to install a wireless motion detector; both inside and outside your home.
3. Then install all three probes corresponding to different locations. They are very important for the detection of intruders.
4. Once the installation is complete, turn on the current and make sure everything is working properly.
5. Check the five probes. They should be well oriented and observe distances for proper operation.
Tips and warnings
- Familiarize yourself with the user manual. Experiment simulation to test the effectiveness. As with all matters concerning electricity, do not hesitate to call a professional to help you install your wireless motion detector system.